Back To Map
- Established community center with a terrific position on S. Military Road, traveled by an est. 31,000 cars per day.
- Shadow anchored by Home Depot and Target; our tenant mix includes Ross Dress for Less, Petco, Kirkland’s, Dollar Tree.
- Prime location to take advantage of incoming residential & daytime population growth driven by new development projects.
- San Antonio’s projected 5-year population growth is 6.34%, or an additional 89,800 residents by 2020.
|1 Mile||3 Mile||5 Mile|
|Avg HH Income ($)||40,864||46,776||46,154|
|Med HH Income ($)||31,225||35,868||34,893|
|Percent College Educated||12.99||16.18||15.6|
- Total SF:
- Approx Parking:
- Metro Area:
- San Antonio-New Braunfels, TX
- Director of Leasing
- Short-Term Leasing
- Property Management
|1||Ross Dress for Less||30,105 SF|
|3||America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses||4,250 SF|
|7||Dollar Tree||12,000 SF|
|9||Sheplers Western Wear||17,703 SF|
|10||Peter Piper Pizza||10,000 SF|
|12||New Sound Hearing Aid Centers||1,700 SF|
|14||Mattress Firm||6,000 SF|
|15||GPS Dental||1,752 SF|
|16||TGF Haircutters||1,200 SF|
|17||Sally Beauty Supply||1,548 SF|
|18||Quarry Nails||3,100 SF|
|20||Spirit Halloween||10,500 SF|
The information provided here is intended as a general depiction of the property and is subject to change. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant or represent that the information provided is accurate.