Back To Map
- Located within the densely populated suburb of Richardson, near the President George Bush Turnpike and US-75
- Well-established center anchored by Tom Thumb, situated at Renner Road & Custer Parkway
- Custer Creek is 1.5 miles from University of Texas at Dallas (2018 enrollment: 28,750).
- The center has proximity to the Telecom Corridor, and is less than a mile from the commercial development at Heritage Creekside and Hall 190.
|1 Mile||3 Mile||5 Mile|
|Avg HH Income ($)||111,697||94,721||101,401|
|Med HH Income ($)||85,189||66,909||72,236|
|Percent College Educated||64.21||53.03||49.49|
- Total SF:
- Approx Parking:
- Metro Area:
- Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, TX
- Director of Leasing
- Short-Term Leasing
- Leasing Agent
- Property Management
Click on available spaces for more information.
|2||Advancial Federal Credit Union||4,200 SF|
|3||Tasty Egg Roll||1,610 SF|
|5||Tom Thumb||62,130 SF|
|7||Texas State Optical||2,500 SF|
|8||Papa Murphy's Take 'N' Bake Pizza||1,400 SF|
|10||Brightway Insurance||862 SF|
|11||Oscar Nail Bar||4,000 SF|
|12||Canyon Creek Cleaners||2,418 SF|
|14||Chase Bank||3,747 SF|
|15||Stewart Title Company||1,500 SF|
|20||Your CBD Store||1,252 SF|
The information provided here is intended as a general depiction of the property and is subject to change. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant or represent that the information provided is accurate.